Friday, August 20, 2010

Betamax!

Today I received a box chock full of beta videocassettes... 50 in all. Some are garbage, others are little treasures. Great big box/large clamshell case titles include House of Psychotic Women, Battle Force, The Monster Club, Piranha, Children of the Full Moon, Deadly Eyes, Aftermath, Manson, The Nesting, The Blood Spattered Bride, and two Wizard Videos (Trauma, and The Invisible Dead). Unfortunately there are some titles missing their original boxes, which kinda sucks. It would have been great to have Death Dream and Night of the Howling Beast with their cases to add to my collection. Over the next week I will be listing some of these beta tapes on eBay, so keep checking drinkndrive-in.com.


I had planned on going to Monster Mania tomorrow but decided not to go once I read that actor Udo Kier canceled. It would be nice to get my Prince of Darkness poster signed by John Carpenter, but I'm not paying to get into the convention for just one signature.

No comments:

Post a Comment