Monday, May 30, 2011

Sunday VHS.

After Saturday's successful hunt, I thought that Sunday wouldn't yield anything worthwhile. I was wrong. The 2 flea markets I hit were disgusting. Some of the VHS tapes looked like they had been buried underground, but I managed to clean them up. The titles: The Blue Knight (cut box), The Mighty Hercules/Speed Racer Vol. 1 (Continental Video), Pathfinders Volumes 1, 4, 5, 12, and 13, Purple Hearts, Quartet, Ninja In Action, Screwball Academy, The Kiss, Spookies, Re-Animator, The Barbarians (Ruggero Deodato + The Barbarian Brothers! Two copies!), Children Of The Corn, When Night Is Falling, another Magnetic Silver Streak, GTR: The Making Of GTR, National Lampoon's Class Reunion, The Hoax (with Frank Bonner of WKRP In Cincinnati), The Stick Up (with David Soul), Dead Aim, M, Once A Hero, and Sundown. Whew!

1 comment:

  1. Nice haul! I have a huge soft spot for SPOOKIES, mostly due to Peter Iasillo's awesome turn as the one character I really cared about.

    ReplyDelete